Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TEST POSTING AREA

When I was in College they were talking about the Pascal language. I don't think they use it any more.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

I was using turbo pascal in high school for graphics design and for a piece of a 911 system we were helping design. But that was as far as I got with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chili36
    When I was in undergraduate school, we were still programming in basic with punch cards, LOL.
    Me, too! I remember having to carry that stack of hundreds of punched cards over to the old computer room (if you dropped them, you were sunk ) and letting the operator run them through the reader to get a printout of my code. Boy, those were the days. Thanks for the memory...
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Phantom_491 Guest

Punch Cards.

When I went through Tech training for the AF they had just phased out the punch cards. The Punches were still in the classrooms. I did have to learn how to read Ascii tape. If you messed up in 1 spot you had to run a whole new tape.

chili36 Guest
    I quickly learned that if you took a #2 pencil and "numbered" the punch cards, you could recover from a "dropped batch". Unfortunately, I had a bad experience BEFORE learning that trick.

Squirrel21309 Guest
    Test

BooCrew Guest
    Wonder how much help I'm gonna need on this one!

Apparently ALOT being I'm not GeoTrailblazer. I'll work on this tonight. Gotta take the cat in to get fixed.