Thread: Burns Park Cache Bash IV - 08/11/2012 (TENATIVE)

Burns Park Cache Bash IV - 08/11/2012 (TENATIVE)

CAGE is planning an event for August - this is where we are so far. As soon as I get a bit further along with the folks at the planned venue, I'll be posting this out to CG.com. We are planning a follow-up CITO event for the next day as well.

Everyone is welcome to attend. CAGE (Central AR Region) area cachers that are interested in planning, helping out at the event, etc. Please contact me via PM or email.

This is a full-day-of-fun event sponsored by
    Central Arkansas GeocachErs (C.A.G.E.)
    and
    North Little Rock Parks.
    Anyone is welcome to attend.

The day will start with registration at 9 AM, with all other events starting at 10 P.M. and again at 1:30
    We plan on being done at ABOUT 4:30 PM with a few stories and awards for the day!
    Agenda:

9:00 Registration Opens, Coin and Discovery Table Opens, Accuracy Game Opens
    10:00 Morning Dash Opens - Rules, score sheet and printed coordinates passed out. GSAK will be available for those with cords for their GPSr to download the coordinates for the dash caches (some are pre-existing, some are new)
    10:30 Kids Treasure "Critters" Cache Opens - Park Ranger visits with the 'younger crowd' and the hunt for 'Cache Critters"
    12:00 Tailgate Lunch
    Regarding FOOD and drinks!

This is a TAILGATE lunch experience (or BYOmeat), so please bring enough for your group plus a little for a new friend. We will have hot grills read to go - you bring the rest.
    1:00 Afternoon Dash Opens - Rules, score sheet and printed coordinates passed out. GSAK will be available for those with cords for their GPSr to download the coordinates for the dash caches (some are pre-existing, some are new, AND SOME ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT EVIL)
    3:30 All Dash sheets due turned in, Discover Tables Close
    4:00 Recognitions and Feedback
    4:30 Depart
    Last edited by Savoy; 06-16-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: typo fix

PS: Your hosts are: Savoy & Goff

Steal Your Cache Guest
    we are looking for people that want to be involved in the planning. anyone that wants to be a part of the event please contact me by email.

mgoff@mgl3pl.com

thanks!

the-snowlight Guest
    If we are back in town by then we will help. EG placing a challenging (evil) cache .

Steal Your Cache Guest
    Working on scout troops that want to attend. they can work towards their geocaching merit badges. any one know of a scout master that I can contact please send me contact info via private message.