Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geocaching WWFM Souvenir

I don't know, but I think it is because some people logged the cache with the wrong date. The event was June 9th and some people logged it as June 10th. I read somewhere that if you logged it after the souvenir was given out, you would not get the souvenir. That is why they wait the two days to give out the souvenir.

I logged ours Saturday night (late) and ours finally came through. Hum? Wish I had an answer............

Sandy
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I have gotten my souvenir and also won the geocoin that CoonandBud gave away at the Russellville flash mob. I did miss seeing everyone at the Arkgeo events at Diasy.
    Last edited by Jffok; 06-19-2012 at 05:23 PM.

gingerose Guest
    I logged mine on my phone on Sunday and did not even think about the date so I had the wrong date. I logged Shark's at home and had the correct date but has not shown up.
    Last edited by gingerose; 06-30-2012 at 05:37 AM.

I checked my log. I thought I logged the right date, guess I didn't. Edited my post to correct date, but am sure I won't get the souvenir. Oh well, that's life.

sassysqatch Guest
    how do you get involved?
    I have never went to an event and just want to know what you have to do.

Welcome to a great sport/hobby/way of life!
    Where are you from Sassysqatch? I know you have found some of my caches.

You can find out where events are by searching on geocaching.com. Go to Hide and Seek a Geocache and select Arkansas. The first caches listed will be Arkansas event caches if any events are coming up.

Welcome to the Wide World of Geocaching............. Hope you are having a GREAT time so far. There is much more fun ahead............ Follow mathseekers' advise on finding events. If you are within reach of Hot Springs, we are having our monthly "Dine and Discuss" on July 9 in Hot Springs. You need no invitation, but we would like to invite you to come and meet some other cachers.

If we can ever assist in any way, answer a question, or help find a cache; give us a shout..........

likestocanoe gang
    Jim, Sandy, and Tanner (The Cocker Spaniel), too...........
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt