Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Heads up for 2005 Cache In Trash Out Day

thenaturenurd Guest

If you post it they will come...

Thanks rockhound for your kind words. I didnt have a big crowd at my event. Only 8 people including myself, but thats better than 0. Chances are good if you put a CITO event on at a location people will show up to help.

Generally speaking, most geocachers are not just concerned with just finding caches to up their numbers...they genuinely care about the environment. My park is small and tucked away in the Ozark Mtns. We definitely can use all the volunteers we can get. Thanks to everyone who showed once again. I will probably be putting some more events on throughout the year. Watch for them!

Craig

I wish I could have made it to atleast one of the CITO's but I was out of state visiting the "IN-LAWS" and you know how much fun that was. I would have rather picked up trash.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    I would have rather picked up trash.
    Be nice, stickerdude!

On second thought, don't just be nice - Change your way of thinking! Think of everything your wife means to you and give your inlaws credit for giving you such a helpmate.

[quote=Geezer_Veazey]
    Quote Originally Posted by "arkansas_stickerdude":10nqz1rn
    I would have rather picked up trash.
    Be nice, stickerdude!

On second thought, don't just be nice - Change your way of thinking! Think of everything your wife means to you and give your inlaws credit for giving you such a helpmate.[/quote:10nqz1rn]

The good thing is she does not like going up there either her sisters are black sheep. I got the only good one out of 3. By the way I do LOVE my wife on July 1st we will have been married 10 YEARS, I hear after the first 10 its all down hill. There are many more years to come she is 28 and I'm only 32 so we hope to have a LOOOOOOOONG life together. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

She was also up set that we missed the CITO Day the boys were also they had so much fun last year.