Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Streaking! 9 months down, 3 to go!

August 11 will be 365 days. My next goal will be to complete this year, so that I can say I Cached every day in 2012!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Steal Your Cache Guest
    today is 348!!!!

18 days to go!

im thinking of geeting a cache a day for as long as my longest slump which is 467 days...... hmmm

I will grab a cache on the way home today and that will make 1 month straight for me. That is twice as long as my previous streak of 15 days. I'll keep going as long as I can. Hopefully everyone around here will keep hiding enough caches so I won't have to drive too far.

dcwalker30 Guest
    Great job to one and all! Whether your streak is 3 days or 300 days, they're all impressive. A few of us are rapidly approaching our goals, which is really exciting. I'm going out of town for business next week and I'm really hoping I can get out of the hotel and keep the streak alive. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!

Caching is a lifestyle choice. To drive a streak takes thought and planning. It takes effort. Tips I have learned is don't get grabby limit your self within 10 miles of your home and use the caches along the way to and from work each day to get one and only one. I got all happy and grabbed most of the one close in caches in Cabot when I started.. Oh how I wished I would have saved em for those hot rainy time crunched days. I have a 7 year old which I get up and off to school each day and then go to work in Little Rock. I plan my cache hunting to get those close to the interstate that I can grab quick one per day. I then leave work at 5 and head home so my wife can go to work. Now on the days I can go out and hunt I try and get away from home 15 plus miles in places I don't go often. I started caching Dec 31 2011. My first streak started back on Feb 25 12 got to 71 days and fell apart. I got excited again at the cache bash in Aug 2012 and since Aug 9th I am up to 58 day currently. I have gotten my 1st 100 cache day during this streak. I try and get one in the morning and if not I get out and try to get one at lunch but some days I do go out after I get home. Hey you can get a cache every day if you want to.

If I can do a Cache a day for as long as I have (about 430 days right now) anybody can!

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thefab5willisclan View Post
    If I can do a Cache a day for as long as I have (about 430 days right now) anybody can!
    LOL -- With two pukin' kids at home (and me recovering), the motivation to grab a cache, even literally down the street, is pretty low. (Not that I have a streak in mind as we do this as a family but thought your post was funny looking at the scene in my living room right now)

We have decided on our next outing to head out of Searcy in order to use Searcy for when we just want to try to grab a couple or if I want to just take the boys out for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by T'nH View Post
    LOL -- With two pukin' kids at home (and me recovering), the motivation to grab a cache, even literally down the street, is pretty low. (Not that I have a streak in mind as we do this as a family but thought your post was funny looking at the scene in my living room right now)

We have decided on our next outing to head out of Searcy in order to use Searcy for when we just want to try to grab a couple or if I want to just take the boys out for a bit.
    You just gotta get your priorities straight. Them kids can puke all by themselves, but that Cache won't find itself! HA HA just kidding!.... no really

Today is my 500th day in a row!!!

That is absolutely amazing. Keep her going!!