Thread: Can Anyone Identify This Cache?

Can Anyone Identify This Cache?

My friend and fellow reviewer, NC Reviewer, just contacted me with the following mystery concerning a cache somewhere in southern Arkansas.
    This was posted to the NC Geocachers Facebook page today. Any thoughts? -- NC Reviewer
    A teacher from the high school where my wife teaches, and my son attends, and my daughter attended, has taken a sabbatical to walk from Mt Mitchell to Mt Whitney. [For those not sure about where those mountains are located, NC and CA.] He started in late July and is now in southern Arkansas. I check his blog every week or so. It is mainly composed of photos (places and people) and poems and literary excerpts. I have yet to see any photos of the teacher himself.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this here is that today he apparently found a geocache! I tried to figure out which cache it might be but was quickly overwhelmed. He was in El Dorado AR two days ago. All I know about his route is that it is mainly westward.

If someone has the time and the inclination...

The following link was also provided, which takes one to the traveller's blog and shows pictures of the cache he found in his December 5th entry: Blue Mountains Walking

Does anyone recognize this cache and can you tell me which one it is?
    "Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that volunteers don't even get paid for the stuff they do?" -- Homer Simpson

Steal Your Cache Guest
    i don't, but i don't think rolling papers are proper swag for a cache! just saying!

El Dorado AR on Dec 3, Mount Holly on Dec 10. Yocum Deer Club address is in Smackover. The pictures posted by my guess are around that area which cache Not sure

that is arkfirmedic area maybe he knows