Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaking! 9 months down, 3 to go!

dcwalker30 Guest

Talking Streaking! 9 months down, 3 to go!

Today made day #274 in a row of finding at least one geocache. That is significant because it's the qualifier for the 2nd to last badge on BadgeGen (see sig) awarded for daily caching. It was fun to run the macro today and update the new badge in my GC profile! The streak has not been easy at all, but it has been extremely rewarding so far. There's a few other cachers out there putting together streaks that I know of. If you see them out at GZ, be sure to give them some encouraging words!

goff-family : Today will be #273.
    thefab5willisclan : Today will be #256.
    codeyrex : Today will be #80.

I'm sure there's some other people out there with long term goals they're working on. If you're working on some yourself, or if you know someone who is, let's hear about it so we can encourage you/them to keep up the good work!

Happy Hunting!

Congrats! Yes, I'm only 18 behind you. I hope to get to 365 days then go all the way through the end of this year. Now if I can just get some more people to hide Caches in the towns I'm in most that I have cleaned out. Like Harrison and Monticello.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

drmo913 Guest
    Impressive!

dcwalker30 Guest
    Mike, I keep like 100 caches in my car, ready to go at all times. If I'm ever in Harrison or Monticello, I'll be sure to help you out!!

Your guys' streaks are impressive. I'm lucky to find a few a month (Though I'd love to find more)

We tried for a bit and we had a good streak of 27 days and that was pushing it for us.

pshelto Guest

Streaking!!!

I made 68 days when I moved to Texas and once I got outside my immediate circle it got too time consuming and I just couldn't keep it up.

Maybe I'll start a hide-a-day streak next.

I have tried several times to keep a streak going but work and family commitments have always prevented it.
    What is sad is that my longest streak ever was only 15 days.
    Hat's off to you guys that can somehow pull this off. I only wish I could find the time.

the-snowlight Guest
    Congrats. Impressive. Keep it up. Anybody know what the longest streak is?

Check out this thread on the GC.com forums.
    Those are some really long streaks.