Thread: The Forum

The Forum

Wondering if there is a problem with the forums. I haven't seen a new post in a week and the cacher of the month is late by a month.

No problems with the forums. There have been a few posts this week. Everyone must be busy with life or just not have have much to say right now.As far as the cacher of the month. It is only a few days late, not a month. And if I am not mistaken it is late because we have not yet received the response back from this months profiled cacher yet. It will be posted as soon as we receive it.

My bad, I meant to say week, not month. Gotten to where I look forward to the cacher of the month. And, it looks like the last previous post was on the first. So, barely a post this week. Hope those nominee profiles get returned soon also.

I imagine everyone is out enjoying the weather and ignoring the forum.

Can't really blame them for that

I hear that. But, what better place to go in the evening than to the forum to brag about the caches you found!!

That's true. Maybe we should get a photo (Or some other) contest going to get people back in front of their computers!

A photo contest would be cool! I too have been wondering where everyone has been. I check everynight but I guess I haven't been posting anything either.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan