Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

gingerose Guest
    I just got this notification from a dfn that was logged early this morning concerning cachers here in Arkanas. My prayers go out to this family!!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC1K04Z

drmo913 Guest
    My prayers as well.

Edie Young Obryant

Need prayers for my family..Today soon after leaving home with my grandkids I rounded a curve and hit my son and his girlfriend head on ..Everyone is released from the hospital but Blake and he is still in Ark Children hospital.

Edie Young Obryant

Blake is in Surgery ..Please him up the prayers will give update as soon as we hear anything

Edieo and her family need our prayers. The above quotes are from her facebook page.

Edie Young Obryant

Update Blake eat a little breakfast and might get to come home later today ..Still a long road to recoverly ..Phillip and Jasmyne have a follow up appointment this after.

“There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I am keeping Edie and her family in my thoughts and prayer.

Prayers for Edie and her family.

I got a call from Ron White this morning and he was not in an area where he could post this and asked me to do it.

Prayer is asked for Judy Franklin(jffok) and her family. A family member is in, I believe he said St. Vincent Medical Center in Little Rock.

Our prayers are with you Judy.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Thank you all for the prayers. Several geocachers contacted me and it really shows that you can have some good friends and strong bonds through geocaching.

For those who are unaware, Ron Laster, aka rkl of rklmbl, underwent knee replacement surgery Wednesday in Hot Springs. The surgery went well and he is recovering as expected. They are hoping he will get to go home Saturday.

There are some rough days ahead as he faces physical therapy and our prayer is that he will recover quickly and they can get back on the trails very soon.