Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

With my wife Kerry facing surgery next Tuesday her co-workers recruited two members of ArkGeo to participate in a little pick me up video I thought those of you not on FaceBook may enjoy to help boost her spirits and keep her smiling. Feel free to watch it on YouTube:

Kerry's FaceBook page for those who have FaceBook but may not be friends with me that was created by her friends is Prayers and Support for The Murphree's​. If you are on Facebook and we are not friends feel free to friend me and just say you are in ArkGeo and even if we haven't met YET I'm sure one day we will as we love us some ArkGeo. Please continue to keep Kerry in your thoughts and prayers as she still has a very long way to go. Thank you guys!

Our prayers continue for Kerry Murphree (arkfiremedic) as she heals from surgery. Please add this wonderful geocaching family?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Our continued prayers for Kerry and family.

Edie O'Bryant (edieo) is greatly in need of prayers now. Please pray that the doctors can find a cure for the antibiotic resistant staph infection that she has been fighting since her knee replacement surgery so that she does not have to have additional surgery and maybe lose her leg.

Adding prayers for Edie

Prayers for a quick and complete healing for Edie.
    Rod Schmidt

Prayers for Edie. Hope she recovers soon.

I have just heard from Jerri Tabor, Kendall's (coon&bud) wife. He and Eugene Smith (bUTCH46) were out caching near Harrisburg on Hwy 14 when they collided head on with a jack-knifing semi truck. Eugene has been treated and released from the hospital with 3 cracked ribs, bruising and soreness. Kendall did not fair as well. Both bones of his right forearm are broken. Two vertebrae in his lower back are cracked with bruising and swelling all over. Surgery for the arm has been scheduled at 1:00 pm on the 26th. Prayers appreciated and we will keep everyone posted when we have updates.
    Last edited by Buckshot/MamaLlama; 05-26-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Thank you so much for letting us know the status of this. We have been worried ever since we saw the Facebook post yesterday. Many prayers for Kendall and Butch.
    We will watch this thread updates. Thank you.

Thankful this turned out as well as it did. Continuing our prayers for complete and rapid healing.
    Rod Schmidt