Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Thanks Frank and Rhonda.

Naomi update: Her temperature is staying down with meds, but keeps spiking to 104+ when the meds run out. There is a slight improvement with her alertness. The IV's were started late last night in the hospital. Unfortunately, now her 6 month old brother, Gavin, has a temp of 103 despite 2 doses of tamaflu and being nursed. Beth is waiting the doctor to return her call. He is considered high-risk because of his age.

Please continue to pray. Mom and Dad are beyond exhausted.
    Thank you

Prayers are being said for you all. 2ter had a two week horrible bout of mono last spring with Temps only controlled with Tylenol and Advil until the Tylenol started eating her liver and her liver enzymes went off the chart so we had to stop the Tylenol. It was a very scary time for us as well. Of course as I'm sure you know that you just want to take the sickness out of the children and put it back onto yourself so they can feel better. Hopefully and pray-fully they both will get this behind them and their parents can get some rest. Please keep us updated on their status.

Thank you arkfiremedic and others that have kept us in your prayers. We are so sorry to hear of 2ter's past illness and are glad she has recovered. Having a sick child is just so heartbreaking.

Naomi's temp finally broke this evening. She will probably remain in the hospital another day or two, but we are hopeful she is on the road towards a full recovery with no setbacks. Her brother, Gavin, is still running a fever with Tylenol. The doctor is monitoring the situation and will be running more tests on him in the morning if the fever doesn't break before then.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and long distance hugs.

Naomi got to go home from the hospital today and has returned to her normal, smiley personality. Gavin is still running a low grade temperature so they are watching him closely.

Thank you everyone who has kept us all in their thoughts and prayers. Beth and Matt have felt surrounded by love during this stressful time.
    Thank you, Sue and Ken

I just learned that arkfiremedic (Justin Murphree) has been tentatively diagnosed with hypernephroma on his right kidney and will have to have a nephrectomy in the next couple weeks. Justin and his family need our prayers right now! May God be with him during his surgery and recovery.

"Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner View Post
    I just learned that arkfiremedic (Justin Murphree) has been tentatively diagnosed with hypernephroma on his right kidney and will have to have a nephrectomy in the next couple weeks. Justin and his family need our prayers right now! May God be with him during his surgery and recovery.

Thank you for the prayers and kind words, Frank.

Justin,
    If there is anything I can ever do for you please feel free to ask. You are in my thoughts. One of the nicest people I know!

Justin and family, You are all in our daily thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out during this difficult time. Hugs, Sue and Ken

Justin,

You all are in our prayers. God has this. He'll take care of you.

Prayers lifted up for Justin and family.