Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Okay Ron, wonderful news. You are truly bionic below the hips now!! Hoping for a speedy, uncomplicated recovery..

Hope and pray that RKL has a speedy recovery.

I do know that you can't keep a good man down!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Hey Ron - you know you guys are always in our prayers! Glad to hear that everything went as planned with the surgery and now on to a speedy recovery. Maribeth, we'll pray for your strength and patience during the recovery process!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9 View Post
    For those who are unaware, Ron Laster, aka rkl of rklmbl, underwent knee replacement surgery Wednesday in Hot Springs. The surgery went well and he is recovering as expected. They are hoping he will get to go home Saturday.

There are some rough days ahead as he faces physical therapy and our prayer is that he will recover quickly and they can get back on the trails very soon.
    My prayers are with Ron at this time. Hoping for a speedy recovery for him.

I am once again asking prayers for my husband. Since May 2012 he has been hospitalized 5 times. Twice in Little Rock in St. Vincent and three times in Fort Smith,Ar. It looks like he will be returning to St. Vincent again for another major surgery. Early Dec. I know God is in charge of all this and will hear our prayers. Thank each of you. Jffok

We're keeping Ron and Judy's husband in our thoughts and prayers as they face medical challenges.

Ron, Maribeth, and Judy's husband are in my prayers. Ron, hope you are up and rolling quickly....
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

So sorry to hear about your husband Judy. We'll add you all to the prayers each day.

Our prayers are with you all.

Judy we will be remembering your husband and you in our prayers. Ron, hoping you are having a good recovery and getting stronger every day, we are remembering you in our prayers also.