Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Meribeth - keeping you and Ron in our prayers!

The second "Mommy" we have lost recently. Prayers for Maribeth and continuing to pray for Mona (Mrs. ronwhite). It is so hard to lose a parent and pray that God will give them strength during this time. So sorry for your losses.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Prayers for those in sorrow and in need.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. It does make a difference to know that friends care. Mona, we had not heard about your Mom until we read Sandy's post on this thread. So sorry for your loss.

Need to keep Jim Fryar in your prayers. He had surgery Wednesday morning and went home yesterday. Last I heard from Sandy, he was in quite a bit of pain.

Keeping everyone in our thoughts and prayers

Gracious God, thank you for your grace we find in the words of scripture. Thank you for the comfort and healing you bring as we read and listen to your word. Amen.
    I use multi-billion dollar military satellites to find Tupperware in the woods, what's your hobby?

Thank you, Ron, for the prayers and the prayer request. Jim is better this morning and is not in as much discomfort. One prayers answered. Now, please pray that the pathology report comes back good? Thanks!
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Prayers for Jim. Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted.

specialteacher Guest
    I had not looked at this thread in a little bit. I am so sorry to hear of all the losses of cacher's family members. I also didn't realize that Ken you were related to Pam. I had fun caching with her several times. I pray that all those recently having surgery and suffering from illness will have a quick and uneventful healing. Edie had surgery yesterday for her broken arm. It looks like she broke hers like I did a few years back and it will be a slow healing progress. She has screws in her hand and arm up to a device that allows it to heal straight. She has gotten into photography so much this will be difficult for her. Prayers to all those hurting right now.

Hope to see you on the trail.
    Special Teacher