Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Prayers for doublenickle as he cares for others. May he return safely to his family and friends.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Prayers for doublenickel8. We have met this geocacher and he's a great guy who risks his life to keep all of us safe.

I saw this posted on fb from James Crabill, Hot-Rod, thought those of you not on fb might want to know.

My body has rejected and is rebelling my efforts to keep it in line. I have an angiogram and most likely an angioplasty tomorrow morning. Elevated blood pressure led to an EKG that led me to a cardiologist who seems pretty confident (and concerned) that I have some blockage that needs to be addressed. Your prayers would be most appreciated.

Prayers for doublenickel8 and hotrod.

hotrod, so sorry to hear this news. You will be in my prayers. Please let us know what is going on?
    Rod Schmidt

The Fab5WillisClan is in need of our assistance. He has recently lost his job and yesterday they lost their home to fire. As a geocaching community they need our prayers, good thoughts and help. If you are able to assist, please do so. They are doing pretty well on clothing now and are living in a motel, but will have to replace everything without any help from insurance.
    Rod Schmidt

Good morning Folks,
    Rhone is resting in recovery after gallbladder removal at Saline Memorial this morning. His wife says all went well and he should be home this afternoon. Prayers are always important. Many thanks/SJC..

Our best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Sending our prayers to Rhone for a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner View Post
    Include doublenickel8 in your prayers, as he has been deployed to Africa as part of the military's Ebola aid operation (Operation United Assistance). May he return to Arkansas safely and healthy from his mission.
    doublenickel8
    Will Attend

11/14/2014
    Great news. As of yesterday, my "out of country business trip" has been turned off for the time being so I hope to finally make it to a Village event. Will amend later to include whether wife and pups will be in tow... See you guys there!

Happy to report the prayers have been answered. Doublenickel8 is still here in Arkansas for now according to a recent will attend log he posted.