Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Judy, we were sad to see the post about your husband and will keep him in our prayers and you too.

Update on Ron: Brought him home Wednesday evening after 8 days in the hospital. Got a long way to go but it's so great that he could finally come home. Hospital food sucks but hospital food on Thanksgiving really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by rklmbl View Post
    Update on Ron: Brought him home Wednesday evening after 8 days in the hospital. Got a long way to go but it's so great that he could finally come home. Hospital food sucks but hospital food on Thanksgiving really sucks.
    Glad to hear that you guys are back at the house! Hope and Pray that you will be able to stay away from the hospital for awhile. I agree with the hospital food statement. Still praying.

Quote Originally Posted by rklmbl View Post
    Judy, we were sad to see the post about your husband and will keep him in our prayers and you too.

Glad that Ron is home. Much better than being in the hospital. Thanksgiving dinner my daughter and I fixed and then we took took a plate for each of us and went to the hospital and had dinner together. Worked pretty well.

drmo913 Guest
    Hey Guys-

Adding another prayer concern.

David and Kristy Polacek (friendly muggles) lost the 7 month year old son from an auto-immune disease. The funeral is tomorrow afternoon.

Cover'm up in prayer if you don't mind.

Thanks!

dexterjg Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9 View Post
    For those who are unaware, Ron Laster, aka rkl of rklmbl, underwent knee replacement surgery Wednesday in Hot Springs. The surgery went well and he is recovering as expected. They are hoping he will get to go home Saturday.

There are some rough days ahead as he faces physical therapy and our prayer is that he will recover quickly and they can get back on the trails very soon.
    Hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drmo913 View Post
    Hey Guys-

Adding another prayer concern.

David and Kristy Polacek (friendly muggles) lost the 7 month year old son from an auto-immune disease. The funeral is tomorrow afternoon.

Cover'm up in prayer if you don't mind.

Thanks!
    My prayers are with this family.

Morgan,
    i just saw this, but will be praying for them. There is no hurt so deep or ongoing as losing your child. Do they have other children?
    Beth

Judy, praying for this family. Can not even imagine what they are going through.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

We would like to lift Ron White and Mona up in prayer and are asking that you join us. Ron has had some set backs after his surgery and needs our prayers.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I am not sure how many of you all know, but Pam (I'd Rather Be Caching (IRBC)) was diagnosed with cancer a couple of months ago. She had surgery to remove what could be and is now on life support. I just received a text stating that the family has decided to remove her from live support as of tonight. Please keep the family in your thoughts a prayers.

Kent (KnKinCabot)