Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Frank, my condolences on the loss of your father. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Safe travels to and from Virginia. Coon&Bud
    KoonandBud

Frank, please know that our prayers are with you and the family. We are praying that God will send His comfort and healing.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

drmo913 Guest
    Just saw the post concerning, your dad, Frank.
    Praying for you. For strength, comfort, understanding.

Losing loved ones is always hard.
    But memories are precious and are always cherished.

It's the memories that I have held on to. Sometimes, I cry a little when I smell certain scents or hear certain sounds because it triggers a memory. But it's always with a wistful smile.

God be with you, my friend.

Please keep Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl (Sue and Ken Hayes) in your prayers. Sue will be undergoing her 9th surgery at the Mayo Clinic tomorrow (August 19). According to the doc, this surgery is going to be much more involved than they were hoping with a long recovery time. They truly need the support and caring and prayers of friends and family (which we all are through geocaching).

Sue and Ken, I have said a prayer for you both and will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please let us know how the surgery and recovery goes, rklmbl?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Prayers are going up for Sue and Ken!

Sue, you made the prayer list, but via unfortunate circumstances. Our best for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted on the recovery Ken..

Any news from Sue?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Thank you everyone who has been concerned about Sue's surgery & recovery. The operation lasted 4 hours and was more involved than expected. Today, Sue is in a lot of pain, has nausea, plus vomiting which increases the pain. They got Sue up walking Monday night just hours after surgery. They are encouraging her to walk several time a day. Sue has no appetite, but Popsicles taste good. Tonight our favorite nurse is assigned to Sue's care. That proves we've been here too many times!
    We appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, concern, & love. Thank you everyone, Ken (& Sue)

Thanks for the update Ken. You and Sue are both in our prayers.