Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for non-geocaching related prayer requests, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffok View Post
    There is a post on facebook that Tim's surgery went good.
    Awesome!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

First full day at rehab. Learning how to function in new ways.
    — at Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital.
    Tim posted this on Facebook.
    We need to continue to lift him and his family up in prayer.
    Also lifting up Ron White and Mona, the doctors too.

Thanks for all the continued thoughts and prayers. I got to come home today. Still have a long road ahead but it feels good to be home...

Tim, still praying. Can only imagine how good it feels to be home.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Ken Hayes aka NukeWorker is in need of prayer. He is in the hospital in Indiana. White blood cell count very low and running fever. Probably from a tick bite. Ken and Sue both need our prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern. This was supposed to be our first hospital free trip since July of 2011 before my next scheduled surgery this coming July. Our plans were changed for us. The doctors are on top of his illness and have now changed the IV antibiotic to a second option. Hopefully we will see an improvement of his symptoms sometime tomorrow. They suspect it is being caused by a tick illness. The culture will take several days before we know which one. It helps the long hours in the hospital to know that we are in everyone's thoughts and prayers. Thank you again.

Tim and Ron: we are continuing to pray for you both as well. So happy to hear that you were able to go home Tim. I know it always helps my spirits just to be back home. Hope you both have speedy recoveries.

Ken and Sue you are in my prayers. Tim and Ron you are still there as well. Praying for speedy recovery for all of you. Tim glad you are home.

Ken and Sue, so very sorry. Have added you to my prayers. Please keep us updated?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Whew Ken, you make the prayer list. There are a number of tick borne illnesses in AR identified initially from the Fort Chafee area. The most common AR tick borne "bug" is Ehrlichiosis which is probably on your physician's list. Easy to treat fortunately. Heal quickly!!

http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/diseases/
    Last edited by SJClimber; 05-28-2012 at 10:26 AM.

We are happy to tell you that Ken was released from the hospital this afternoon. Still waiting on the results from the tick screen culture in a few more days, but it seems he has Ehrlichiosis. (You are probably right, Sjclimber.) He is drained, but feeling much better and happy to be out of the hospital. Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, calls, concern, texts and emails. It made it much easier to be so far from home. Thank you Woodwalker and Mathseeker for delaying your trip home to stop and visit with us at the hospital, plus take me on a quick cache hunt.