Thread: Good Folk

Good Folk

We really had a great time at the event in Clarksville this last weekend! One of the things that sticks in my mind is how helpful and friendly everyone was. There are some examples of this that I remember specifically.

First, there were about 30 people that made an extra effort to show up the day before the event to help get things ready and have dinner with the hosts.

Second, most of you probably don't know this, but BackPackNJack gave up his walking stick door prize to a new geocacher simply because she commented that she liked it. What's more, THAT geocacher gave it up to ANOTHER geocacher for the same reason.

Third, GEO, Tiggr, and others stayed after the event in the parking lot in the frigid air to give some help to a brand new geocacher who was needing some coordinates and guidance.

I'm sure there were many more examples, but these are the ones that I can remember. Now, this doesn't necessarily surprise me, but it just proves my point that Arkansas geocachers are a kind, caring, and friendly lot. I consider it an honor to be part of such a great group of folks. Thanks, everyone, simply for being "good folk" and for letting me participate!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

GEO Guest

Thank you

I agree,thank you all for being such good folk,makes you wanna stick around even in the cold....well it wasn't that cold yet.
    You should have felt it when we got home.BRRRRRRRRRR.
    Wanted to come back.

Can't wait to do it again.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest