Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cache Event in Clarksville on Jan 22.

nonnipoppy Guest

Cache Event in Clarksville on Jan 22.

Everyone is invited to join us in Clarksville on Sat Jan 22 for another geocaching Meet and Greet. All are welcome regardless of your experience level. If you have interest please look at the cache page "Are We Doing It Again?".

It will be a great place to meet other cachers and look for a cache or two. FYI Johnson County is either the most or second most cache populated county in Arkansas.

If you are interested please go to the cache page and click on the "Watch This Cache" button in the upper right of the page. This will cause an email to be sent to you each time there is a note posted to the cache and we can better keep you informed.

Tonight we have approximately 70 committed people and can use another 100. Be there or be square.....poppy

Poppy you know I'll be there. When I get there I want to see this CACHEMACHINE in your avatar.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

nonnipoppy Guest
    As of today we have nearly 100 people who have said they will attend. We expect that number to climb as we get nearer to the event.

There will be 40+ NEW caches in the area go live about noon on Thursday if all goes well and Tenneessee Geocachers cache approving finger dosen't drop off.

Hope to see you there....poppy

RuffRidr Guest
    We'll be there! We had so much fun last year. Looking forward to it again this year.

--RuffRidr

GEO Guest

WE WILL BE THERE

Plan on me and TIGGR we will be there.

Event

Yo folks, "give it up" for Golfnutz and Nonnipoppy. What a great gathering and opportunity to make connection with those we chat with "online" throughout the year. Hope this turns into an annual event. SJClimber

I'm sorry that I missed the event. It seems I always have to work whenever there is an event. I will make sure I am there next time. After reading the logs it looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to change my career so that I can do more geocaching.

thenaturenurd Guest

me too...

I agree with idratherbehiking...I always seem to work where there is an event as well...

I was sad I had to work. Fortunately my field of work is conducive to geocaching hehe...Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. I will meet y'all some other time. Be careful out there!!

Craig

Yep, it was a great event! I don't know how, but I missed meeting several of you. However, I did get to talk to several. In case anyone is wondering, let me just say that we've got a great group of geocachers here in Arkansas!

Golfnutz and nonnipoppy, thanks SO MUCH for all you did to make this event happen. It is MUCH appreciated!!!

Are We Doing it Again.... (next year)?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

MrsGeoark Guest
    As I recall last fall Nonnipoppy and Golfnutz presented a problem to be solved and as of January 21, 2005 approximately 14:30 hours the problem finally had all the variables worked out in the following equation:
    A - B + C - D + 41E + 100F + G + H + I - 4J + 3K + L = X

A=Event
    B=Cussing
    C=Date
    D=Gnashing of Teeth
    E=Caches
    F=Cachers(young and younger)
    G=Prizes
    H=Decorations
    I=Good Food
    J=Calories of Chocolate Cake etal
    K=Visitors from at least 3 other States
    L=Go Guard and Thanks

X = And the answer is WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

For extra credit: Show your work. Use your 'gift' and place those caches in your new cache 'gift' containers, get out the word to CITO, make Arkansas proud to be a caching State, introduce someone new to caching this year, and make caching better by your fairness to the game and to others.
    Mrs. Geoark1