Thread: New from Boone county

ozarkice Guest

New from Boone county

gm I am new and in Boone county, me and my grandson have caught the bug after his mother introduce me to the game I only have one find under my belt so far but the season is just starting whoo hoo. Hope to meet a few others from this area.

A great big welcome from Baxter county! May you and your grandson have many wonderful days of geocaching together! See you on the trails.

I began my cachin' passion in Boone County. Back then there was one single cache at Lake Harrison Park and a couple of virtuals and you had to hike into the woods to get smilies! My, how it has grown! You'll find plenty to keep you busy in your area now. Welcome to the game.

Welcome! Glad you found us. Feel free to browse around and ask any questions. look here to look for any local geocaching events. They are a great way to meet other cachers and make great new friends. Many are also listed on Arkgeo's calender here.

Welcome to our little world! Glad to have you on board. I travel to Harrison all the time, in fact I am sitting in my motel room in Harrison right now typing this. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. My email address is markawillis@yahoo.com. I would be happy to go geocaching with you guys when I'm in town!

Mark of thefab5willisclan
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Welcome to our group and to the awesome hobby of geocaching. Hope you and your grandson spend lots of quality time together.

Welcome, ozarkice, to a very addicting game!

I encourage you to become a registered voting member of ArkGeo. Click on the 'Voting Booth' tab and then 'voter registration' and enter your information. It is free!

Maybe we will see you at an event or on the caching trail.
    Happy Caching!

ozarkice Guest
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. Me thinks today i will go and look for a few more close bye. happy hunting all.

Semipaw Guest
    Welcome! I am a native of Marion county (Peel, up along Bull Shoals Lake), but live just about an hour north of Boone county now (Ozark, MO). I get down to Harrison and the mountains just to the south every chance I get to go caching. You live in (in my opinion) one of the best areas to cache in the midwest. Lots of trails to hike on, and lots of scenic views, especially in this hills around and south of Jasper. Welcome to caching.

Oh, and somebody from the Boone, Marion, Baxter county region needs to have an event meet and greet soon. I'd really like to get to know some of you from that area, and I'm sure ozarkice and some other newer cachers would as well.

Again, welcome ozarkice.