Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Image tags

cachecrazies Guest
    Help! You're dealing with a bunch of dummies here!

nonnipoppy Guest
    Not only that I don't know the diference between BBCcde , HTML and pig latin........poppy

nonnipoppy Guest
    I changed nothing about the code to get this to work. I stupidly tried to get the stats banner to work for my avatar..... no cigar ...but I did succeed in screwing up the avatar photo. Then I could not find it .....Soooooo I up loaded it again. ...guess what, the stats banner works now .......Beats me ....poppy

cachecrazies Guest
    One more try tonight - then I'm throwing a brick at the computer!

nonnipoppy Guest
    I finally got it by copy and pasting the exact code from southdeltans post on page two. Then I inserted the correct id number good luck...poppy

Jus trying to get mine in my signature.

I just can't seem to get mine to work. What am I doing wrong?

Well mine is working now and I did not even do anything to it. I was working on putting an avatar on and noticed that it was working now. When I checked the code I noticed that mine did the same thing as MOTEXOUTLAWS's and now has some extra numbers within the image brackets that I did not put there. At least it works now.

southdeltan Guest
    Cachecrazies, Cut and paste this:

It's not exactly the same as what you have, I think you have an extra character in there so it's breaking the link (you have a ' at the end I think).

I haven't figured out why sometimes you can put the correct code in and it doesn't work immediately, but sometimes you can put the right stuff in and later it'll work. YOu might try logging out then logging back in.

southdeltan

cachecrazies Guest
    OK - copied, pasted and let's try it!