Thread: Hey new members wanna go to a cache event?

nonnipoppy Guest

Hey new members wanna go to a cache event?

Welcome to all these new members. We are glad to have you here.

Another type of cache that you can find is an event cache. There will be an event cache on Saturday Jan. 22 in Clarksville. It is GCKWGT Are WE Doing It Again?

Everyone is invited and you will have a chance to meet other cachers and put faces with names.

If you search using zip code 72830 you can see that there are many caches to seek in Johnson County. And that it may soon be the most cache populated county in Arkansas.

The cache event will be a pot luck. Just bring either a veg or a dessert you family's drinks and show up. We will furnish the rest. There have been only a handful of cache events in Arkansas so please attend if possible and lets make it the largest.....poppy

thenaturenurd Guest

Love to but have to work...

Nonnipoppy,

Love to attend your event, but duty calls...its my weekend to work. (I had placed a note on geocaching.com) I have yet to cache in Johnson County but will soon. Im still pretty much a new face and have met some people that cache near me.

Thanks for your support and the many caches I have heard about. I hope to hunt some of them soon. I hope to meet more geocachers soon too...

Craig
    arparkguy
    Huntsville, AR

nonnipoppy Guest
    Hey ArParkGuy,

Sorry you cannot be here. But we all must do that make a living thing. Hope to meet you on the trail sometimes or here in Johnson County. Just call if you are ever here and need help....poppy

BTW my cell phone number is in the hint of several caches but Hockeyology is one.

thenaturenurd Guest

ill be passing through there...

I will be passing through three times (there and back and there) this month and once next month (on way back) headed to Hot Springs and Arkadelphia for some departmental law enforcement training. Ill try to stop and do some quick caching on my way.

Thanks for the offer of your cell...I will call if I get stuck on one.

See you out there...

Craig