Thread: Any cacher's coming to L.A. next weekend for the rklmbl event?

Any cacher's coming to L.A. next weekend for the rklmbl event?

Any cachers, particularly those in the Jacksonville area, coming down to the rklmbl event in El Dorado next weekend? If so I need a favor and I'll even say "pretty please" ! butch724 has graciously offered some reject baby soda bottles to us as we have officially wiped out all my inventory redoing the "L.A. or LA" Series today. We were planning a weekend getaway at Petit Jean this weekend and had plans to meet up with Butch in Jacksonville but a last minute issue prevented us from going . If anyone would be able to get them from Butch and bring them next weekend 2ter and I would be most appreciative . Thanks guys!

Justin, I have sent a message to Butch about picking the bottles up for you. The plans are for Pat and I to come to your area next weekend for the event. We are looking forward to finding some Munzees in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by MathSeeker View Post
    Justin, I have sent a message to Butch about picking the bottles up for you. The plans are for Pat and I to come to your area next weekend for the event. We are looking forward to finding some Munzees in your area.
    Thank you, Judy! You guys are the best! I feel naked without a supply of bsb's to put out at a moments notice Got a new 2 mile walking trail in town just hollering at 2ter and I to put caches on, but we've exhausted our inventory repairing the nearly demolished "L.A. or LA" series after serious roadwork went on down there!

Thanks again!