Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Munzees

Quote Originally Posted by dexterjg View Post
    I am finding that here lately to look for more Munzees than caches. Munzees are a lot easier to "log". And you know exactly what you are looking for. There is no Unknown catigory in Munzeeing. I think for a while, I will be focussing on Munzees instead of caches. I may hide a cache here or there over the next year, but may not look for many. Y'all have fun out there!!!!!!!!!
    But I LIKE the not knowing exactly what I'm looking for, I like a challenge, and I like to make good logs for the Cache owners to read!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Quote Originally Posted by captaincooder View Post
    I find it a fairly fun geolocation game when I can't get away for geocaching, but it doesn't beat caching by a long shot. Lots of bugs and over-dependence on often-fallible electronics. Navigation is awkward, and too wide open without boundaries, which I'm hoping will and must change. But geocaching went through some of the same growing pains.

Coon&Bud created a "Munzee Arkansas" Facebook group if you are interested in joining the conversation there.
    "Wide open without boundaries" is what makes Munzee great in my opinion. Groundspeak's "guidelines" and the interpretation thereof have taken much of the fun out of geocaching.

dexterjg Guest
    Originally Posted by dexterjgI am finding that here lately to look for more Munzees than caches. Munzees are a lot easier to "log". And you know exactly what you are looking for. There is no Unknown catigory in Munzeeing. I think for a while, I will be focussing on Munzees instead of caches. I may hide a cache here or there over the next year, but may not look for many. Y'all have fun out there!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thefab5willisclan View Post
    But I LIKE the not knowing exactly what I'm looking for, I like a challenge, and I like to make good logs for the Cache owners to read!
    thefab5+willisclan, I like the challenge of finding the geocaches and I like the challenge of solving puzzle. I used to solve them weekly and have a very thick notebook of ones that I've solved but haven't had the chance to go and find. But the truth of the geocaching matter is that there is to much politics in caching now. It used to be fun, but it's way to big now. If you're not in the right group of cachers, it can be pure hell trying to understand the rules. They change monthly and if you question them to the wrong person you will get warned by groundspeak. I can speak first hand on that this year. Until that changes, I will be focusing on Munzeeing!!!!!!!

Thanks
    James
    Dexterjg
    Conway, AR