Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy day for the Dentons

Happy day for the Dentons

A lot of people on here know that me and my wife have been foster parents for the last couple of years. Many of you that have been to the few events we have been able to make it to, have met the little girl we have grown to love so much in the last 18 months. Well, the day is confirmed. We will officially add a new member to the Denton family next Tuesday morning. We met with the lawyers to make sure all the paperwork was correct,and signed all the papers this afternoon.

Thank you to all who have encouraged and supported us through this. Great geocaching friends have been such a blessing to us.

I know this is a geocaching forum, but I feel like we have a large extended family here who would want to know.

If you have ever thought about fostering a child or children, I would be happy to talk about the challenges and rewards of it with you.

God Bless all of you,

Chris Denton

We are very proud for you guys!!

God bless you and your family for this Chris. My wife and I share mutual friends that are trying the adoption route with heartbreaks one after another. They have been given children thinking they were theirs, only to have DHS take the child back from them after a parent decided they would keep the child.

My wife and I both work jobs where we encounter children who are put into the system without second thought. The first child I ever delivered on the ambulance was never even held by her mother. The mother refused to even sign the birth certificate saying she had even had a child. The only name that appears on it is mine. This was some 15 years ago and I often wonder how the child turned out. I can only hope and pray that she found her way into a loving family such as yours. Congratulations to you both.
    Last edited by arkfiremedic; 01-19-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Congratulations!
    The Denton's will officially have another cacher family member on Tuesday! YEAH!
    We are very happy for your family. Your family will be such a blessing to Little One.

thanks for sharing this good news. we wish happiness to all your family.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    That's awesome man! Congratulations!

Congratulations! And may God bless you and your new child!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I love special news like this!! What a great day for your family and "new" daughter. Our best and God bless..

Congratulations! That is is great and exciting news! We know you are all very elated about this!

So happy for you all!