Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geocaching in fiction

Steal Your Cache Guest
    Russell,

thanks for the discount opportunity. and thanks for checking out our discussion.

SYC

Quote Originally Posted by Steal Your Cache View Post
    Russell,

thanks for the discount opportunity. and thanks for checking out our discussion.

SYC
    ditto
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Thanks, The Rat, for visiting us and for the geocaching discount on your book. Can't wait to tell L2C1 about this and get the book ordered. I am thinking we will enjoy it. Would you consider donating a signed copy to Ark-Geo as a door prize for our Annual Meeting? It would help you get the word out and would make a GREAT prize for any of the many geocachers in attendance. Yes or no - either way, thanks again for stopping by and good luck on the sales of your book.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

The Rat Guest
    Thanks again to all who bought my book Cached Out and for the kind words. I was at the Mega event in Utah where the book was warmly received. I regret to say I can no longer offer the paperback discount, but at least for now Amazon is selling it at a discount. The Kindle is still available, of course. Also I wanted let you know that there is a sequel call Fatal Dose that was just published. Cliff Knowles, the main character, is still geocaching and there is a good geocaching scene in it, but the book is not themed on geocaching the way Cached Out is. Fatal Dose is available from Amazon in Kindle format and from the print publisher, CreateSpace, in paperback. The links are on my page: http://cliffknowles.ackgame.com/.
    FD-FrontCover.jpg