Thread: Greetings from Semipaw

Semipaw Guest

Greetings from Semipaw

I've an Arkansas native who lives just over the border in Missouri. I've been geocaching for right at two years now. We get down to Arkansas every chance we get to hike in the hills. Most of my finds and hidden caches are in Missouri, but my favorite ones are all in Arkansas. It's great to join this site. Thanks!

Welcome Semipaw! Glad to see you on here. Looking forward to this summer so I can pick up more of your caches. Not to mention, possibly running into you somewhere along the way.

Glad to have you! SW or SE Missouri?

Semipaw Guest
    SW Missouri, just south of Springfield.

Beautiful area, my wife usually 'drags' me up there from time to time for shopping at Branson. Welcome to our forums!

Welcome to the Show
    Im a geo -junkie and i need my fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Semipaw View Post
    I've an Arkansas native who lives just over the border in Missouri. I've been geocaching for right at two years now. We get down to Arkansas every chance we get to hike in the hills. Most of my finds and hidden caches are in Missouri, but my favorite ones are all in Arkansas. It's great to join this site. Thanks!
    Welcome to ArkGeo!

If you have not become a voting member, I encourage you to register. It is free and painless. Just click the Voting Booth tab and then click voter registration and fill in the info.

Glad to have you Semipaw, welcome to the forum, look forward to running into your crew at a event sometime... Maybe at Paris in a few weeks?
    jim white