Thread: Prayers for fellow cachers

Prayers for fellow cachers

My thoughts and prayers go out to Robyn & Daniel Taylor (Handsome Hound & Pretty Kitty) in the loss of their daughter on 12/15/11. Can't imagine what they are going through right now. We are all like one big family and I know each and everyone of you will join me in praying for them and supporting them. Don't know if they need anything, if anyone does would you please post it so we can help them out.

Sending our thoughts and prayers to them and their family. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help. Our deepest sympathies, NW & RBG

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Sending it up! I couldn't imagine. Please post on here if anything is needed.

So very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING at all that we can do to help you.
    Ron and Maribeth

Our thoughts and prayers are with Robyn and Daniel Taylor and their family.

Prayers going up for all of the ArkGeo family. Many are traveling or have health issues in their families. Sue Roberts (QuiltinGranny) is having surgery.

My prayers are with Robyn and Daniel for their loss. I will also be praying for Sue Roberts. As MathSeeker said so many people in our ArkGeo family need prayers right now. This thread is a good ideal. Thanks Flyfishingcachers for starting it. If anyone knows of anything that Robyn and Daniel need please let us know.

I echo the sentiment. So sorry for such terrible heartache. I see it everyday and it never gets easier. I've been following your posts on FB, too. My prayers are with you.