Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DeLorme cache

majii Guest

DeLorme cache

Would anybody out there who's completed the Arkansas DeLorme challenge be willing to adopt the cache from me? I just don't have a lot of time for doing the verification any more.

Ashallond Guest
    I do want to thank you for making a cache that has driven me for a long, long timie to finish. Sort of hard to do from Fort Smith, but I'm 3/4s of the way there.

I've heard rumors that the final is located somewhere in the central part of the state. Would this be accurate?

I have only the dreaded Grid #53 to go. I actually started the challenge on my own, without knowing there was an official Arkansas challenge. I had heard about it going on in other states, and it was just a personal goal of my own. Not knowing there were official rules, I claimed Grid #53 on a cache in Rosedale, MS. Of course, this falls outside of state boundaries, so one day I'll visit Blytheville while on a trip to Memphis or St. Louis.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    What all entails keeping up with this? Inbox me. I would be interested.

Majii has graciously allowed me to adopt the DeLorme Challenge. It is a very worthy challenge and I encourage all of you to complete it in conjunction with the Parkcaches and the County Challenge.

Happy caching!

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Awesome Mathseeker! Razz007 and I have actually made the goal for 2012 of completing this, Parkcaches and county challenge. So far I have 18 of the Delorme pages including page 53. . Razz and I are actually going to be working on this Dec 31st on our 2nd annual New Years eve caching run, starting at Pea Ridge and ending in Texarkana by way of hwy 71.

I remember my NEA New Year's cache run a couple of years ago. Lots of DeLorme grids, ParkCaches, Counties, and the finale of hitting my millenium mark. The ice and snow doubled the challenge, but man, what a good time. Only wish I had known about that grid 53 problem at the time.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Yeah, luckily when we went earlier this year, while I was still in a walking boot from my ankle surgery, I told Razz while we were doing our 4 state run, that I had to get one near Blytheville, so I didn't have to go all the way back out there to get page 53.

The fab5 now have 28 pages found allready, thanks to my job that puts me all over the state.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

I have added a few on my travels over Thanksgiving...still many to go. Coon&bud
    KoonandBud