Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GC2B4XN - iCache in West Little Rock

GC2B4XN - iCache in West Little Rock

I was perusing though my found caches to see which ones had been archived since, to see how they met their demise. It's interesting to know if a place you've cached was met my a bulldozer or too many muggles. I stumbled across GC2B4XN -iCache in West Little Rock, by bpeacock22.

iCache.jpg

So not only did this particular muggle know what was there, and remove it I assume, but they went out of their way to ward off all future GC'ers. Thought this would be an interesting topic to see if anyone has a similar story to tell. Sorry bpeacock22, but the evil muggle is watching! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by cardsfans55 View Post
    So not only did this particular muggle know what was there, and remove it I assume, but they went out of their way to ward off all future GC'ers.
    Furthermore, the muggle vandalized the sign, which the cache owner DID NOT!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

dcwalker30 Guest
    Someone should hide another cache there, then make a little modification to the sign so it says "uNo geocache here. muggles GO Away! ->"

Quote Originally Posted by dcwalker30 View Post
    Someone should hide another cache there, then make a little modification to the sign so it says "uNo geocache here. muggles GO Away! ->"
    I like!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Brettp2004 Guest
    I've had the misfortune of meeting someone who created a geocaching account only to find caches and remove them. Believe me I gave them a piece of my mind but it makes you wonder, how many people out there do this? It's sad but this is where "premium member only" caches come into play. Unfortunately I could not get his GC handle or I would have done what I could to get his account deleted.

nextdoorneighbors Guest
    hey I have been geocaching for a few weeks with some friends and we were curious if someone would want to meet up and geocache together to kind of help us out in learning good geocaching skills! Thanks!

I had someone steal all the stuff out of one of mine, but they left the container kinda found that odd. Sadly they took a Travel Bug that had made it's way from Germany. Gone forever. Cache has been archived due to flooding now.
    Im a geo -junkie and i need my fix!

I hunted a cache on 11-17 (in Okla.) . The owner signed up that day and hid the one cache. Several people looked and the cache was never found. No more activity from that person on geocaching.com. The same thing happened on April Fool's Day in Arkansas. Practical jokes I am sure but sure is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorneighbors View Post
    hey I have been geocaching for a few weeks with some friends and we were curious if someone would want to meet up and geocache together to kind of help us out in learning good geocaching skills! Thanks!
    Woodwalker and I live in Jacksonville. We would be happy to meet up with you soon.