Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading to the Big D

We were reminded last night that it might be more convenient for you to hook up with the SWAG (South Arlington Geocachers) that usually meet on Wednesday night at the No Frills Grill in Arlington. Hope this information will be useful to you. Merry Christmas. Ron and Maribeth

Phantom_491 Guest
    Welcome to the Lone Star state. I myself relocated to Texas a couple years back due to financial reasons. I currently live approximately 2 Hrs SE of Dallas between Longview & Tyler. Look me up if you get to come down this way.

pshelto Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rklmbl View Post
    We were reminded last night that it might be more convenient for you to hook up with the SWAG (South Arlington Geocachers) that usually meet on Wednesday night at the No Frills Grill in Arlington. Hope this information will be useful to you. Merry Christmas. Ron and Maribeth
    Thanks for the heads up. That would be much more convenient for me. Do you know any cachers in the group?

Grand Prairie is where I grew up till I was about 8. I was actually born in Arlington. We wish you luck in your future endeavor, but I bet you'll be playing around on here still and keeping an eye out for the "must gets" in your old stomping ground. Where is poison springs?