Thread: ArkGeo Board Meeting - Friday January 13, 2012

ArkGeo Board Meeting - Friday January 13, 2012

The next Arkansas Geocachers Association Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Friday January 13th, 2011. This meeting will start at 6:00 PM and will be held at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway.

All are welcome to attend. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, we ask that you contact a Board member at least three days prior to the meeting to request a place on the agenda.

The Board meeting will be in the Burdick Hall building, room 218. Coordinates for the building entrance are N35 04.848 W092 27.350.

Anyone wanting to call in and listen to the meeting can do so by calling: 218 862-1300 and enter conference #: 244571.

NOTE: This is a long distance telephone call and depending on your telephone service fees may apply for the call.

Click HERE for the Agenda

Could the annual event be discussed at this event and a decision be made on the location? I will be e-mailing several of the board members a document with all the information I have found. Let me know if my presence would be needed and I can make arrangements to be there on Friday. Thanks.

There have been a few additions made to the AGENDA per requests.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    I'll be there tomorrow night. May be cutting it close though, just depends on traffic coming back from Little Rock.

Board, Was a location picked out so us Events and Public Relations committee's can start knocking out "to do's".

Also, I know communication was on the agenda, and I would like to ask if a decision has been made on allowing chair heads more administrative powers over their particular forum area. This would allow us to see current members under each committee and make changes as necessary, send e-mails to that particular group, define sticky's for our hot topics, and add documents to the group documents page. I would also like to request the chair's for each committee be added to all committee forums to enhance communication. This will allow the chairs to ask for assistance to a larger group of people if need be and to talk to other members more effectively.