Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where were you at 11:11:11 on 11/11/11?????

Where were you at 11:11:11 on 11/11/11?????

I just saw a new cache published with a similar title and figured I would make a thread to see what everyone was doing at that time. As for me I was at Petit Jean State Park hiking and caching. At precisely 11:11:11 I was locating GC2QM9V (Follow the Yellow Brick Road) placed by my good buddy Edieo. It's a beautiful day out here in the woods and I hope everyone else is out and enjoying this beautiful fall in Arkansas. If not I encourage everyone to get out this weekend and do some caching and exploring in this great state of ours. Happy trails everyone.

I was at work. Yay me!!! lol! Luckily, however, my boss came to me at 11:25am, and said I could go home at 11:30!!! I stopped on the way home to grab a cache. Glad I did, since the place the cache is at is up for sale. Hope the new owners will let the cache stay. It was really cool.

As for caching this weekend, I'm planning on taking my son to Pinnacle Mountain and looking for a few caches there. Unless I can figure somewhere else to go hunt for caches.

At 11-11-11 at 11 AM I was leaving my sisters house to make the 20 min. trip back home. The I phone went beep, beep, beep, . 10 new caches posting in my area for 11-11-11. So then it was hurry home run a pq, download the caches and out the door for about 3 hours of awesome fun.
    Last edited by Jffok; 11-11-2011 at 04:44 PM.

dexterjg Guest
    I was rolling down I-80 across Iowa about 11-11-11 11:11:11. I did pick up a cache and a Munzee in Illinois today before heading out.

Where else would I be but at work Will do some caching tomorrow though

I was at work in a meeting.
    One cache at a time!

I was working in El Dorado. But later I went to an awesome event called 11/11/11 put on by mathseeker.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Ashallond Guest
    I was in class, but we did a mini moment of silence for Armistice Moment, followed by a woohoo, yay 11's...and then we went on with the math lesson.

Sleeping. Working a string of night shifts. Went to bed at 0930, couldn't stay up to celebrate, even though I knew a cache would be published.

I was getting my tray at the school cafeteria after a homecoming pep rally. Did get to do some caching this weekend, though.