Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geo dining

Geo dining

Cruising in the Groundspeak forums and came across this link. Not many selections, but interesting concept. Maybe we could add Arkansas establishments like Craig's in De Valls Bluff??

http://www.geodining.com/index.php
    Last edited by SJClimber; 10-06-2011 at 04:57 PM.

sounds like an excellent idea to me! Can't hardly beat Craigs, unless you think of McClards, and then there is.........etc, etc, etc.............!

My favorite eating establishment is in junction city, AR. Just before crossing in to LA. It's called the sweet shop. No menu, you eat what they are serving for the day. Just good ol' down home cookin'. You want to be there right at 11 am she's usually through by 11:30 or 12. She has the best deserts ever. And only $7.00 a plate!(that includes desert) Tell her the camera guy from Little Rock sent you. It won't get you anything, but she might give me a bigger piece of pie next time I'm in.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

dcwalker30 Guest
    Is there anyways to set up some kind of database on the site? With voting etc? I'd love to submit some and vote/score/review others!

Best burger in Little Rock, Arkansas Burger Company! Five Guys gets the close 2nd. Cotham's comes in 3rd. The hubcap is incredible, but I think the other 2 make a better "normal size" burger.

dcwalker30 Guest
    Best Plate lunch in Little Rock, Bobby's Country Cookin' near the corner of Shackleford and Markham.

dcwalker30 Guest
    Best milkshake in Little Rock, Cheeburger Cheeburger wins this one due the endless possibilities. Purple Cow comes in 2nd.

Nope, got to say on the burger The (Band) Box takes top honors. Wish they were still at 17th and Main, but will have there new place open real soon, if not already!

Pruitts in Lonoke
    Catfish Hole in Alma or Fayetteville
    First Street Cafe or Codys in Jacksonville
    Main Street Cafe in Searcy
    C.J.s Burgers in Russellville
    Fish Net in Glenwood
    We'll think of some more but that's all our brains can come up with right this minute.
    Last edited by rklmbl; 10-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Some of my favorites where we always try to end up when geocaching:

The Shack in Jessieville
    Herb's Creamland in Ashdown
    The Lighthouse in Wickes
    The Bulldog in Bald Knob
    Chinese on the Go in Bryant

You may bad mouth them all you want, but when out on a caching run, McDonalds anywhere is the best. Where else can you depend on getting wireless internet for free along with your grease burger and fries (the perfect caching fuel)? Stopping in at one of these has saved many a caching trip for me when I didn't have the right caches loaded into my GPSr!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen