Thread: Jacksonville/Cabot Caching

Jacksonville/Cabot Caching

I recently found a cache in Harrison that said in its description that Clarksville was the geocaching capital of Arkansas. Now I have geocached in Clarksville and there are some AWESOME caches there and a lot of them too. But Geocaching Capital? Have you been to Jacksonville lately? I mean come on, we have Woodwalker and Mathseeker! Now thats some quality geocaching just in its self. And there are lots more in the area, including the IC series in cabot by Knkincabot. And tons more. I'm just sayin'!

Please note that this is all in fun not meant to cause any real arguments. I have noticed some strife in posts on here, recently and in older posts. Come on people this is supposed to be fun!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

History Lesson! Clarksville has had so many innovative and creative cachers in the past, but many have moved or stopped caching. I have found so many good caches there, but the game has grown so much in the past few years.

I think we all need to say a BIG Thank you to all those Johnson County cachers who were really pioneers in the game!!

I agree! Rklmbl is a prime example. I found several caches that they had placed in Clarksville. One that I had to get a hint on, yeah the geocaching tree from hades. I am not trying to take away from any cachers, especially the good ones. I'm just trying to get some good natured competition going here on the site. Just to see how many areas would pipe in and put some claim on the awesomeness in their neck of the woods. I have cached in several areas in the state, they all have something to offer. Its fun to see the different ideas and thought processess that go into some of these hides. Some themes are state wide and others seem to be region specific. Some other cool areas in the state that I have cached in include: El Dorado(arkfiremedic), Clinton(night Hiker), and Harrison. I love this game and I love finding all the different types of hides.
    But I still say until you've found one of woodwalkers mystery caches you haven't lived.
    Go Jacksonville. Woo hooo!!!

Oh and of course ARHick in Clinton as well.
    And all you others that I left your name out. Let me know. and all the other names that I left out that needs to be mentioned. Tell me about them. I may not have even got to find any caches of theirs yet. But I want too.
    Go Jacksonville.
    And CPDenton I've found a few of yours scattered around the state as well. Not too shabby yourself ya know!

I recently met Butch724 and he asked me why his name wasn't on the list of Jacksonville Cachers and I didn't have a good answer for him, so Im putting him on the list. And today I found some more LostBoys hides. Now those are tough good hides for sure and should have been mentioned already too. topkitty98 should also be on the list. There are many more.

It's so lonely in here. Maybe we should call this Marks Blog.