Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We are thefab5willisclan

By the way my cache has posted. The 3 people that have found it gave nice reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfishingcachers View Post
    Welcome to our game of geocaching. We have lots of caches down in the Hot Springs area waiting for you to come down and find!!!
    I found my first hot springs cache today!

Good afternoon from southwest Arkansas, in the great twin city of Texarkana. We are an up and coming area of geocachers and a cool little place to visit to not only do the GPS Maze Adventure at our Discovery Museum, but also to get 2 states in less than a minute, lol. We will be in Smackover tomorrow and can't wait to attempt the power trail and what appears to be a really cool earthcache. We are kind of like you, We are a family of 6: our geochild, DayLee (7), the little man, Dawson (11), the princess, DeLana (14) and the angel, Destiny (15), the Boss Hog and myself started in January of this year and really picked up the last couple of months with just over 350. We are having a big event October 21, 2011 and would love to see you there. The GC code is GC31ERB. Have fun and happy hunting!!!!

drmo913 Guest
    Welcome! Good to have ya! Hope you get to particpate in an event soon!

Welcome to the Geocaching Community. Hope to meet you guys soon!

You'll find a bunch of helpful folks in this organization. Welcome.