Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cacher exchange

thenaturenurd Guest

Cacher exchange

Hey all,

I am relatively new to geocaching and NW Arkansas. I usually have every other weekend off and when I work a weekend my days off are during the week. Anyone need a geocaching buddy? Let me know. I hope to place some new caches for y'all to find in my area soon. Look for them...

Craig

GEO Guest

SPARKYARKYGUY

SPARKYARKYGUY
    Hey buddy (arparkguy)GEO*Trailblazer 1, GEO here, I wish you didn't live so fur away.
    I always need a buddy.
    Have you come up with some mind boggling things for us yet?

Pun intended on you name!!!!!

thenaturenurd Guest
    Been trying to come up with good stuff. I will let u know when I have a great

Craig

GEO Guest

IDEA

SPARKYARKYGUY
    Have a signature Item made to place in caches that are layed out using the tools I added into the Benchmark forum here.
    Lay out your surrounding area using Mils and have them convert to degrees,very simple but kinda complicated without the tool.

I know sumun's here makes great buttons.
    Daisy Buttons

He could be the mascott (like sparky watts for the electric company)SPARKYARKYGUY for the Ark. State Parks CITO and other future events.
    Since he is sparky he could teach about fire safety,all while geocaching in Arkansas State Parks.

look at the maps and grids I placed here:
    GEO*Trailblazer 1
    http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...howtopic=86678

About laying out caches,you could have your center(like the plaque)we are talking about,you could do some neat layouts on a multi.

thenaturenurd Guest

AR State Parks Mascot

We actually do have an Arkansas State Parks mascot. His name is resource raccoon. He even has his own website...http://www.arkansaskids.com/

Craig

thenaturenurd Guest

Im not far actually GEO

Hey GEO...

Im just 30 mins (18 miles) south of Eureka Springs. You arent far from there right? Maybe sometime we meet there and go check out some of your caches in the area. I've been wanting to goto those tunnel ones. Let me know what you think.

GEO Guest
    I am 18 miles North of Euerka Springs,looks like a midway for both, just let me know when you have some free time.

thenaturenurd Guest
    10-4 good buddy. I will be off this weekend. Any New Years plans for you?

GEO Guest

MONDAY!!!!MONDAY!!!!!

Only for a little while on MONDAY the 3rd here:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...a-8d509f578dc0
    I have another Geocaching youth I am going to pick up Saturday,he might tag along as well,he will probably never,except now,get a chance to go to the Tunnel.
    There are a couple down there like the Dam Good site I haven't been to yet.

Let me know,you might get several in a Day and also another Event.

EDIT SATURDAY PLACED MONDAY

thenaturenurd Guest
    I would join you at your event on Monday but alas I have to work.