Thread: 1000 Cache Finds

1000 Cache Finds

Has anyone else noticed we have two cachers in our midst with over 1000 finds each? Golfnutz and Nonnipoppy each recently passed this significant milestone. Congratulations!!!!

Even more significant to me personally is the number and creativity of the hides each of these cachers has. We don't have near the number of finds they do, but we have found caches in 17 states and nothing approaches the caches we have found in Clarksville. They have inspired us to raise the challenge and creativity of our own hides, including Ellen's Art, Cousin Eddie and The Evil One.

Thanks and Congratulations to you both,
    Clark, Ellen, Rusty and Audrey Griswold
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Yep, that's a HUGE milestone. Congrats, nonnipoppy and Golfnutz!!!

We don't have a lot of experience (yet), but I'll agree that the Clarksville caches have been the most unique, creative, and fun that we have seen, bar none. I've stolen (ooops, I mean "borrowed") some of these techniques myself. Having nonnipoppy and Golfnutz in the area has definitely raised the bar. I know we've been challenged to try to keep our standards a little higher because of them...

By the way, I'll also say that the event they hosted last winter was outstanding, as well. My hat is off to you guys. Thanks!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

cachecrazies Guest
    Add our high-five to nonnipoppy & Golfnutz! Congrats, guys!

We haven't checked it out - but we'll bet they're the first ones in Arkansas to hit that number! Quite an achievement ! They're what you call dedicated cachers!

We'll also echo Gaddiel that their hidden caches are some of the best to be found - we've also "borrowed" some of their techniques which have definately added to the level of geocaching in our area! Thanks for all the fun we've had so far - and looking forward to those of yours we haven't found yet - and any new and upcoming ones! Also looking forward to more events since the last one was outstanding!

HERE HERE Congrats you two and I love Caching in Clarksville.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

GEO Guest

WOW!!!!

Well I now have exactly 700 to 1000 to catch you.
    Made 300 today.

RuffRidr Guest
    Big congrats to nonnipoppy and Golfnutz on reaching 1000! Last time I checked you were all around 700 or so. You sure cover ground fast.

Also a big congrats to Geo*trailblazer for reaching 300. Hopefully I'll reach that milestone sometime next year.

--RuffRidr

I want to add my congratulations also. That is indeed quite an achievement. I have not yet had the privilege of caching in the Clarksville area, but I am looking forward to it, hopefully in the very near future. My thanks to you for the contribution that you have made to Arkansas geocaching and best wishes on your next 1000.

LadyEngineer Guest

Congratulations

Wow!! That is awesome. Way to go NonniPoppy and Golfnutz. We haven't made any of the Clarksville caches yet but we have plans to. Glad to know we have such wisdom in our midst.

Congrats, You 4 and I'm working on my 2nd 1000 the first ones are always the hardest so I'll just start on the 2nd because it is supposed to be easier.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

DarkKnight Guest
    Oops, my bad it should really be linked to this one:

http://arkgeocaching.org/modules.php?na ... 0809173d4c