Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good times

YES ORR I GOT THE LOG SIGNED. I went back with my stick and raked trying to find the snake and raked the cache out. Like I should have done to start with. Signed the log and then replaced cache back under log. (With the stick). Then to ER.
    But I do want to say that with precautions this should never stop anyone from geocaching. I have already gotten back out there in the rough. According to stats more people get bitten in the own yards than they do out in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffok View Post
    YES ORR I GOT THE LOG SIGNED. I went back with my stick and raked trying to find the snake and raked the cache out. Like I should have done to start with. Signed the log and then replaced cache back under log. (With the stick). Then to ER.

WOW! Now THAT is dedication to the game! Way to go, Judy!

"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snake, shall keep you from claiming your find!"
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Ashallond Guest
    um...Judy, what cache was this?

new trail at chaffee.

Add another trip to the doctor for a steroid shot... poison ivy again... I am getting the yerly shot after I get rid of it this time.

I can sympathize with you on the poison ivy, we got in some earlier in the year and tried to tuff it out but ended up getting a shot, I go way around it now..

I'm one of the lucky few that can rub poison ivy and oak on my skin with no reaction. My wife on the other hand is very allergic. She can look at it and break out. O.K. maybe not that bad. On the other hand snakes scare the shidoodoo out of me. One look and I get the heebeejeebees. Found one under a log yesterday at "evil green" in cabot. I almost quit looking for the cache and went home crying to momma, but I pulled myself together for the smiley.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan