Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geocaching Weekend at Pinnacle Mountain State Park

You know, that is a little unnerving. It will be a shame if they get some folks there that really are interested in geocaching and whomever is leading this knows nothing about the sport and disenfranchises the participants. Sure wish we knew who was doing this!!!

Ashallond Guest
    Again, why haven't the parks been approached (as time would permit by members speaking on authority from the board) about assisting with geocaching, and getting the park rangers to have access to this board to get in touch with the tons of resources on here?

May I submit this as an idea to be discussed at the next board meeting?

drmo913 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashallond View Post
    Again, why haven't the parks been approached (as time would permit by members speaking on authority from the board) about assisting with geocaching, and getting the park rangers to have access to this board to get in touch with the tons of resources on here?

May I submit this as an idea to be discussed at the next board meeting?
    I think it sounds like a great idea. I realize there are different sites to be used for geocaching besides geocaching.com, but it would be nice if they directed the people to it!

Another thought-didn't ArkGeo start so we would be able to work with the parks? It seems interesting that the parks and the park rangers aren't keeping us informed. It feels as if we are failing are first mission.

There has to be something more we could do!