Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet us at the Lake

Great Arkansas Travel Bug Race

One last reminder about the Great Arkansas Travel Bug Race. A fancy title for a very informal little race. Those interested please bring your bugs to the Arkansas River Valley Meet and Greet on August 29th. You may also send one. We will "release" the contestants at the Lake Dardanelle State Park Cache. We will follow the Travel Bugs and the winner will be the one traveling the most miles before midnight of Labor Day 2012. That is it. Very simple and we hope some winter fun.
    Bring or send your little racers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by apache_scout View Post
    One last reminder about the Great Arkansas Travel Bug Race. A fancy title for a very informal little race. Those interested please bring your bugs to the Arkansas River Valley Meet and Greet on August 29th. You may also send one. We will "release" the contestants at the Lake Dardanelle State Park Cache. We will follow the Travel Bugs and the winner will be the one traveling the most miles before midnight of Labor Day 2012. That is it. Very simple and we hope some winter fun.
    Bring or send your little racers!!!
    Should we activate the bug before we bring it . I have mine but haven't written anything up on it yet. Also have not activated it. Will we have access to internet so we can do it at the event.

Thanks

We have had this question before. It really doesn't matter if all the bugs start at the same place, I don't think. If we have do make some adjustments that evening we can. Yes we should have Internet.
    We will figure it out so everyone has an even start.

I had first thought we could make this, I knew it might be iffy, but looks like I will be working, so, everyone have a great time, see everyone next time.