Thread: Any must-finds in Van Buren/Fort Smith area?

Any must-finds in Van Buren/Fort Smith area?

Going to be going up there for a couple of days to see family who have just started caching. Any excellent night/multi/creative caches in that area?

Ashallond Guest
    I think you know one multi that might be a good one to do (I helped shake down that one with him)

I would also recommend secondgunman's multi/puzzle series (signs are everywhere and playing down by the river), yazzman's sewol twist and Tail of the Tape set, anything still active of jaygill, I've got a few challenge caches in place (alphanumeric and 6 icon busy day challenge).

My cache with the most finds is the 9-9-9 the cache, which I think they like because it's a bigish container in the middle of town. Not too creative on that one though. Most anything out in Fort Chaffee, just know the ticks are out bad out there this year.

I was hoping you'd chime in. I'm glad you helped him get that park cache straightened out. It really is a beautiful place and excellent geocaching territory.

I'm adding those that you mentioned to my todo list. Maybe we'll get our heads together and try to solve some puzzles while we're in the area.

Thanks!

Ashallond Guest
    Yeah, just tell him to add some history about the buildings and spots on each stage paperwork, and it'll get really awesome.

Try these - GC1ECAE, GCD38F, GCTCCG, GCZWZV, GC1FDF2, GCWJPZ , GC1FDGZ, GC1FDG6, GC1M1H6, GC1JHBT, we enjoyed caching on and around Ft. Chaffee, and in Ben Geren park. Hope this helps, but there is A LOT that we have not found.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt