Thread: Returning to the Forums :-) and Arkansas

Returning to the Forums :-) and Arkansas

I like the new forums and website... and its good to be back in Arkansas. We've been back about a year, but we are settled enough to start being active again with ArkGeo so I thought I'd post here again just to say "hi".

Min-Background: When I started caching, there were just a handful of caches in Arkansas. I was able to place a few of those oldest ones... my most recent is the Upsized Little Rock Cache. I spent the last 10 years overseas in China and Brazil mostly, where geocaching is very challenging. Don't let me lower cache count fool you - caching outside the US can be very challenging - and rewarding. Some of you might have met me at SWAGVILLE event, and my GeoLab Mezzo.

Hello and Welcome Back! It was very nice meeting you, Mezzo and your daughter at the SWAGville event. Hope things are settling in nicely for you. My girls are still talking about how much fun they had at the event and how fun they had caching with your daughter. Hope to see you on the trails again sometime.

Welcome back, Savoy! I believe you placed one of the very first we ever did - a virtual in Lonoke. I loved it and it helped get us hooked. We were caching with no gps then. How far we have all come, right?

Ashallond Guest
    Glad to see you made it back to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot/MamaLlama View Post
    Hello and Welcome Back! It was very nice meeting you, Mezzo and your daughter at the SWAGville event. Hope things are settling in nicely for you. My girls are still talking about how much fun they had at the event and how fun they had caching with your daughter. Hope to see you on the trails again sometime.
    Faith still takes about that one too! Be sure to yell if you're ever in the area again - I'll do the same. It would be nice to get them (and us) together again!

Topkitty and Ashallond:
    Thanks!
    Its great to be bad in the ol' US for sure.

Welcome back! What part of the state are you in? Can't wait to meet you face to face.

Chris Denton

Quote Originally Posted by Cpdenton View Post
    Welcome back! What part of the state are you in? Can't wait to meet you face to face.

Chris Denton
    Thanks! I'm in Little Rock - right smack in the middle

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Well, I've never met you since I'm fairly new to the game, but look forward to meeting you.