Thread: "Map It" showing "Done with errors"

Dentful1 Guest

"Map It" showing "Done with errors"

Trying to figure what caches are available around North Little Rock around Mardels and Gander Mountain, I got on the Map It program and it loaded my home coordinates and upon zooming out, every screen loads but with no caches. On the bottom of the screen it shows "Done with Errors". I am frustrated! Anybody else having problems or have a solution to this problem?

I've had this problem when I visited geocaching.com from a computer with a slow internet connection. Have you tried it from a different computer? Also, what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)?

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Dentful1 Guest
    internet explorer. We have DSL 1.5 gig. It will load with errors maybe 95% of the time.

I usually use firefox as my internet browser and have not had a problem. You may try clearing your cache and cookies out and see if that helps. I think it's under tools and internet options in IE. If you can't get it to work, download the Google earth kml file from geocaching.com and just use google earth to look for caches. Good luck.

Dentful1 Guest
    Well, I did finally download FIREFOX. YAH!!! It works. I do hope that the computer geeks in Seattle will get this stuff straightened out with I.E.
    I have Geocaching.com as my HOME page on Firefox. That will be the only thing I will do with Firefox. Thank you for your input.

Q Guest
    While at the inlaws oat Christmas, I had probs getting the geocach site to look up caches for me. Had to search by waypoint to find em. He had an older IE version going.