Thread: Fast Start

jacksonb Guest

Fast Start

My father-in-law had been geocaching with me and JJED a few times, but had never really expressed a strong interest to do it on his own. Well, he got a GPSr for Christmas and decided to try geocaching on his own. He works in construction and things have been slow lately. He got his first find on New Year's Day. Now, 25 days later, he is up to 315 finds.

That's a fast start!

WoW! That's fantastic. He is on fire. What's his caching name?

jacksonb Guest
    He is caching under the name "The Exiles."

He and my mother-in-law lived their whole lives in Arkansas until about 2 years ago when they moved to the Dallas area. "The Exiles" describes how they feel about living outside of Arkansas. They moved for him to go to work for a construction company owned by his cousin. Since Christmas they have been in Phoenix waiting for a construction job to start there.

HercMaster Guest
    Man oh man, the guy's almost unstoppable! A quick check of his finds reveals that he went geocaching every day for the past 7 days! That's a great way to get to know the layout of Phoenix real quick. The map shows that area to be really peppered with caches too, so I bet he's having a ball. Good for him!