Thread: 2011 Cacheball World Series - GWS Edition

2011 Cacheball World Series - GWS Edition

Hey everyone, we're hosting our 1st event (ever) at GWS this year. Anyone planning on going to GWS from AR, definitely come if you'll still be in the area on Sunday, June 3rd. The event starts at 3pm & lasts until dark. I mentioned it to some of the cachers I already know are going. But now it's official. Even if you're not going, check out event page, as we'll likely be doing the same event here in AR sometime later in the summer in Hot Springs. Gotta build the buzz early, LOL. For anyone who is going, and would like to help out, you'll see in the details what it's all about. Let me know, send a PM or call me.

GC2XW4Q - 2011 Cacheball World Series - GWS Edition

This is our 1st "swing" at this, and if all goes well, we plan on growing it from here. ~CF55

Will be in Florida learning SCUBA-assisted diving (so look out for some 5/5 caches... just kidding... or am I?) that week, but I'm curious: what is cacheball? Looks intriguing!

I was starting to wonder if anyone noticed, LOL. You'll have to check out the cache page for some details, but the nutshell version is, it's the "Craziest, Kookiest, Certifiably Cacherrific Cacheball Tournament Ever!" (Disclaimer: You must be at least any age to play. No legal residence required. Any rebroadcast, retransmission, or account of Cacheball games, without the express written consent of Cacheball World Inc, is strictly prohibited, unless you have a camcorder & a Youtube account. Employees of Cacheball World Inc are not eligible for door prizes. Cacheball World Inc is a subsidiary of Cacheball Corp, a completely made up conglomerate for the purposes of this disclaimer. Note: Cacheball = Wiffleball)

drmo913 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cardsfans55 View Post
    Hey everyone, we're hosting our 1st event (ever) at GWS this year. Anyone planning on going to GWS from AR, definitely come if you'll still be in the area on Sunday, June 3rd. The event starts at 3pm & lasts until dark. I mentioned it to some of the cachers I already know are going. But now it's official. Even if you're not going, check out event page, as we'll likely be doing the same event here in AR sometime later in the summer in Hot Springs. Gotta build the buzz early, LOL. For anyone who is going, and would like to help out, you'll see in the details what it's all about. Let me know, send a PM or call me.

GC2XW4Q - 2011 Cacheball World Series - GWS Edition

This is our 1st "swing" at this, and if all goes well, we plan on growing it from here. ~CF55
    Looks fun! Sadly, I'll be working.
    ...This is July 3rd-right?

Quote Originally Posted by drmo913 View Post
    Looks fun! Sadly, I'll be working.
    ...This is July 3rd-right?
    July 3rd is up in PA for GWS. We'll be bringing it back down to AR later in the summer.

The 1st Annual Cacheball @ GWS was a SUCCESS! I finally got around to uploading all our PICTURES this past weekend. Had 80+ people in attendance. We didn't quite have enough players for a "tournament", but we managed to get one complete game in & had allot of fun playing small ball with the little cacheballers. We even had "Signal Frog" play... you'll see what I mean when you check out the pics, LOL. We're currently looking at Sept 17th or the 24rd for the AR edition at a ballpark TBD in Hot Springs. Will keep you posted when the event is published. Hope too see everyone there!

This sounds fun. I know 2ter and I would have a blast. Obviously since I couldn't make it to Pennsylvania for the inaugural game, hopefully we can be able to come to the Arkansas version.