Thread: New in the Subiaco area

melissafred Guest

New in the Subiaco area

Greetings all.
    Just wanted to pop in & introduce myself. My name is Melissa and I joined recently. I've been caching with my family since 2006 but took a 5 year hiatus and recently started caching again with a venegeance. I'm married and have 3 great kids. We enjoy hitting a cache or two as a family on a slow weekend. (or is it that they just indulge me, lol?) In addition to geocaching, I love organic gardening, camping, reading, and traveling.

Thanks to all who have placed such great caches in the Logan & Johnson County area!

Melissa

drmo913 Guest
    Welcome Back!

Welcome, welcome, welcome and hope to meet you on the road or at an event. Y'alls buddy Paris1time puts on one of the best events in the State, over in Paris. Hopefully, at least meet you then!! Ron

Ashallond Guest
    Welcome from Fort Smith. Tons of caches this way in Sebastian and Crawford. Come visit some time. Tons of events on June 4th, hope you can make one of them.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game

Howdy!

Glad to see you decided to get back in the game. Hope to see you at an event soon. It's a great way to get to know everyone and put faces to some of those names you see on all those cache logs. Don't forget the ArkGeo Annual Event at Lake Ouachita June 4th and 5th. There should be a fun time had by all.

Welcome back to a wonderful sport. Hope to see you out on the trail or at an event soon.

melissafred Guest
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!