Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GEICO'S Find the Gecko Sweepstakes

GEICO'S Find the Gecko Sweepstakes

Below is some info on a new promotion on GC.com I thought I would bring to everyone's attention. It looks to be similar to the Jeep Travel Bug program from a few years back.
    I already ordered my travel bug. Better hurry they won't last long once word gets out.

Simply enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 20 Magellan eXplorist GC GPS units, valued at $150 each!

6,000 trackable Geckos are being released to spread the word about the Sweepstakes. You can assist by finding them while geocaching and moving them along to help them complete their goals. Note: You don't need to actually find one to enter the Sweepstakes!

Request a Free trackable Gecko and we'll mail you a brand new, un-activated one (while supplies last) as long as you agree to place it in a geocache and help it get started on a journey. See an example Gecko page here.

edieo Guest

Cool

Ordered mine

Ditto.

This is really cool. Ordered mine!

Ashallond Guest
    Ordered one as well.

drmo913 Guest
    wheeeee!!!!!!!! Freeing yet another lizard!

I have got mine ordered.

I submitted for one too and also entered the sweepstakes. I wonder if my mailbox and inbox are going to be full of offers to get their insurance now?

Thank goodness I'm not the only one that thought as P1T did about promotions from Geico.. Only thing that keeps me from doing this. Oh well..

Quote Originally Posted by paris1time View Post
    I submitted for one too and also entered the sweepstakes. I wonder if my mailbox and inbox are going to be full of offers to get their insurance now?
    I tried to enter the sweepstakes and got the message that it wasn't ready yet.