Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GEICO'S Find the Gecko Sweepstakes

I received mine as well.

TURTLEHAWG Guest
    I finally got my Gecko today and have attached him to a HotWheels car.
    Turtle&Hawg's Geico Gecko.jpg

Ashallond Guest
    Mine was placed in a new cache today. Just waiting on CW to approve it.

Placed mine on Sunday in a cache outside of Hot Springs on the way home from the ArkGeo event. Add a coordinate dog tag from Lake Ouachita to it.
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

SunnyArkfam Guest
    I just entered the sweepstakes and tried to apply for a gecko, and they are preparing another batch, so they said keep checking back. I see some folks have received theirs. I'll be keeping my eyes open for geckoes.
    Last edited by SunnyArkfam; 06-08-2011 at 08:19 PM. Reason: I said I guess they haven't arrived in AR, then saw comments that they had, so I deleted my obviously incorrect assumption.

I have never received the one I ordered in the first batch so plan on reordering when they release some more.

chimps8mybaby Guest
    I ordered one the 1st day I saw this.....I haven't gotten a TB, but I'm getting their junk mail already. I have found one of the TBs already though.

They were all gone by the time I got around to ask for a travel bug...oh well at least there is a way to find one in your area...Coon&Bud
    KoonandBud

We ordered one the first go around, and have not received it either.