Thread: Hi! I'm Geofinder24....

Smile Hi! I'm Geofinder24....

I've been 'caching for a little over a year now. Wanting to meet fellow 'cachers in the area and thought this would be a great place to do so. I don't get to geocache nearly as often as I would like to, but I enjoy every minute that I am able to do it. I'm not very stealthy yet, but I'm getting there! My 11 year old son loves to go with me on my geocache hunts.

I haven't placed my first cache yet. I'd really like to be able to go with a veteran 'cacher and see how it's done first hand. I've managed to collect a few containers I think would make good caches but don't really know how to implement them.

Hope to make it to The Hot Dog Roast and Campout event in June, but won't know for sure until closer to the date of the event.

Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure to get! You all seem like a really great bunch of people and can't wait to meet some of you!

Happy 'Caching!

Welcome to this forum and it is a great place to meet fellow geocachers. And everyone here is very helpful. I am looking forward to meeting you at the Hot Roast and Campout in June. Be sure and make your self known to everyone.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the campout in June. I will be going to the Skillet concert at Magic Springs that night. I will try to make it to the CITO event the following Sunday though.

Happy 'Caching!

GeoFinder24

gingerose Guest
    Welcome to this addiction of a hobby called geocaching. I noticed that you are from Benton. This made be short notice for you but several geocachers are meeting to eat supper in Hot Springs on Monday (5/9/11) night. It is listed on geocaching.com. You are more than welcome to join us along with your son and anyone else for that matter.

Thanks for the invitation but I won't be able to make it. My son and I are gonna try to come to the CITO event in June though. Hope to see you there!

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game.